REsurety’s Lee Taylor joined the panel, Risk in the new age
REsurety attended the CohnReznick Renewable Energy Summit on June 14-16, 2023, in Dana Point, CA. REsurety’s Co-Founder and CEO, Lee Taylor, joined the panel, Risk in the new age on June 16th at 9:15 am PT. Learn more about the session below.
Title: Risk in the new age
The energy transition will play out in a market rife with risk, including global economic uncertainty, inflation, supply-chain disruptions, tariff threats, permitting delays, and transmission bottlenecks. How can market participants reduce risk while maximizing returns on investment?
This panel will examine the risk impact of changing market conditions including:
- Volatility in power pricing
- What happens if more renewables or storage is built than expected?
- Inversion of on-peak and off-peak pricing?
- Supply chain disruptions and U.S. ramp up
- How are developers responding to continued rise in inflation and AD/CVD issues, and how are they finding/financing new module suppliers?
- How to meet expectations for buildout of new domestic production?
- Disruption in the banking market: Impact on tax capacity/debt markets and overall sector
Michael Tatarsky, Managing Director, CohnReznick Capital
Lee Taylor, Co-Founder and CEO, REsurety
About the event
CohnReznick and CohnReznick Capital are thrilled to host the 10th Annual Renewable Energy Summit and celebrate a decade of ocean-side deal-making at the Ritz Carlton, Laguna Niguel. This flagship, invite-only event uniting leading financiers, developers, and power generators shaping the energy transition will be the most exciting to date. Get inspired, strengthen industry connections, and enjoy curated activities in an idyllic Southern California setting. We invite you to join us!
Return to the event page main menu.