Renewable Energy Portfolio Management Toolkit
SaaS designed specifically for clean energy buyers and investors to forecast, audit and explain the financial and environmental outcomes of clean energy projects and contracts.
Forecast settlement over months and years
Analyze how contracts are performing
Confidently explain financial and environmental outcomes
REview Applications and Features
- Extends REsurety’s existing SaaS product capabilities by providing insight into customer-specific projects and contracts.
- Analyzes how your contracts are performing and what risks they hold.
- Evaluates how settlement is expected to occur going forward over the coming months and years.
- Measures both project-specific carbon emissions performance alongside project-specific financial performance.
- Harnesses massive project performance and high resolution weather datasets.
- Provides a breakdown of drivers of financial, operational, and carbon emissions performance, both at the hourly and aggregate level.
- Offers high accuracy estimates of project and contract performance long before project data is typically provided.
- Leverages REsurety’s models and makes the insights they enable accessible to corporate buyers or investors through just a few clicks.
“Behind the scenes, REview harnesses a mix of client-specific, proprietary, and publicly available datasets to represent the financial and carbon performance of our customers’ portfolios.”
Blair Allen, Director of Software Customer Success
REsurety’s Professional Services
Whether you’re looking to get a jump-start with your REview implementation or a long-term partnership, REsurety’s professional services team is available to assist. Our team is a mix of meteorologists, renewable energy and power markets experts, and software engineers who have been working with clean energy leaders for more than a decade. Here are some of the REview services that we offer:
- Invoice auditing: highlight discrepancies using REsurety’s independent calculations.
- Availability tracking: understand project operational performance and anticipate applicable availability damages, including subsequent diligence of availability guarantee calculations.
- Settlement and generation forecasting: REsurety’s Weather-Smart modeling predicts how many MWh and RECs your portfolio may generate and how that could contribute to sustainability targets. REsurety also forecasts possible settlement outcomes to allow for more informed budgeting and accounting.
- Performance benchmarking: compare your portfolio’s operational and basis metrics against nearby projects and regional averages.
- Custom analysis and enhanced support: REsurety can liaise directly with projects to remediate billing and data discrepancies.
Every customer is unique, we’re happy to customize a services package to address your specific needs. Reach out to us by filling out the form below.
Read the REview press release.
Learn more about REview
"*" indicates required fields