For Corporate Buyers
Power Purchase Agreements leave corporate buyers holding financial risks that they either don’t want or can’t manage.
Our risk management products for clean energy buyers bridge the gap between what buyers want and what traditional PPAs – and vPPAs – offer.
Settlement Guarantee Agreement
- Swap variable PPA settlements for a fixed payment or premium.
- Lock in revenue or cost certainty for years.
Volume Firming Agreement
- Match renewable generation to your load profile.
- Swap a variable generation profile for a financially-firmed shape.
For Clean Energy Sellers
Projects can’t control how much fuel (wind speed or sunshine) is available in a given hour, month or year, or what the corresponding power prices will be.
Proxy Revenue Swap
- Lock in revenue regardless of resource availability and power prices.
- Swap variable merchant revenue for a fixed annual payment.
Proxy Generation PPA
- Lock in $/MWh revenue regardless of power prices.
- Swap merchant power price exposure for a fixed $/MWh payment.
Balance of Hedge
- Swap existing Fixed Volume Swap settlements for an annual fixed premium or payment.