REsurety is a proud sponsor of the Solar + Wind Finance & Investment Summit, we will be at table #96, book a meeting with us.
REsurety’s co-founder & CEO Lee Taylor will be on the panel: Focus on Potential Gamechangers 1: Implementing Changes to the Hedge Market on March 7 at 2:45pm.
Recent extreme weather events have triggered outages, emergency declarations, and significant monetary fallout. These various events have completely restructured the entire hedge industry by exposing huge risks lurking in the periphery. This session provides a deep dive into the long–term effects of recent freezes, heat waves, and storms, the changing risk appetites of parties to a hedge, updated valuations in hedge calculations, and the new provisions and portfolio strategies that have emerged.
– What new hedge structures are emerging, who’s going to take what risk, and how are the returns going to be allocated?
– How are tax equity investors considering the impacts of market changes and economic
changes on both their appetite for tax equity and their willingness to accept particular risks?
– Are investors taking on a higher proportion of merchant projects, and how much merchant risk are they willing to have in their portfolios?
– What are the implications of shoring up firm supply vs as generated?
– Are weatherization plans now a necessity for financing even if weatherizing increases costs?
– Ouch and never again: How does the industry guard against repeat events?
James T. Tynion III, Partner, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius
Andrew Ehrlickman, Vice President, Brookfield Asset Management
Lee Taylor, Chief Executive Officer, REsurety
If you haven’t registered yet, register to attend with a 15% discount using code: 2203194.